We’ve all heard it. Repeated bellows, becoming increasingly urgent, annoyed, even pleading. Haunting cries from across the dog park: “Rover, Come!,” “Rover, Come!!,” “Rover!!!!!”
- If you have questions, comments or concerns about the Fergus Dog Park, please contact CWDOG.
- There are certain dogs that should never come to the dog park.
- A puppy under the age of 4 months
- A dog that has shown aggressive behaviour in the past
- A dog in heat
- Each year, hundreds of stray dogs are impounded in our community. Providing your dog with a current dog tag is the best way to ensure he gets back home quickly.