- If you have questions, comments or concerns about the Fergus Dog Park, please contact CWDOG.
- There are certain dogs that should never come to the dog park.
- A puppy under the age of 4 months
- A dog that has shown aggressive behaviour in the past
- A dog in heat
- Each year, hundreds of stray dogs are impounded in our community. Providing your dog with a current dog tag is the best way to ensure he gets back home quickly.
Author Archives: Colleen Pearse
After two and half years of near relentless badgering from my very, very determined daughter, I finally broke and agreed to entertain the idea of getting another dog. I had two rules though; I did not want to go through … Continue reading